PERCY’S AFTERNOON JUNGLE ADVENTURE PRIVATE / GROUP
Was your trip to the reef canceled for bad weather ?
Do you like to sleep in on vacation ?
Percy’s Afternoon Jungle Adventure is the perfect opportunity for those who want to start their ADVENTURE later in the day.
Begins at 2pm and ends at 7pm. The afternoon ADVENTURE is the same price but shorter (1-2 hours depending on the time of the year) with less or no other tourists. Nothing is eliminated. Percy uses his time wisely. Every part or the tour is shortened and less time is spent in Monkey River Village at dinner.
- 5-Hour Jungle , River Tour and Manatee Watch (approximately 30 minutes to one hour long)
- Pick up in Placencia 2pm at Buba Waba’s Smoke Shack and Grill on Harbor Side Dr North next door to Day Tripper Catamaran just south of Top Value Supermarket in Placencia. (Transportation to Buba Waba’s is not included in the tour cost)
- The 40-minute Boat Ride to Monkey River follows the coastline along mostly mangrove protected waterways. This makes for a smooth boat ride a large percentage of the time. It’s not a boat ride out at sea. On the way, you will stop for a Manatee watch.
- Arrive in Monkey River Village, change into your jungle clothing if needed and use the restroom
- On request we will supply bug shirts or bug hats to keep the insects out of your face and off your clothing.
- Travel by boat up the Monkey River observing different wildlife until you reach the jungle trail
- Short Hike into the jungle where Percy GUARANTEES you will see Howler Monkeys!
- Learn about medicinal plants, birds and the multitude of wildlife that live in the jungle
- Authentic Belizean Dinner at Kecerene’s Restaurant (Percy’s Sister)
- Return to Placencia via boat to arrive at about 7PM.
- On a group tour Percy is guaranteed to be your jungle guide ! Depending on the time of the year and Percy’s availability another captain could meet you in the morning. They will guide you to Monkey River Village to meet Percy.
Prices are PER PERSON, per individual booking group, lunch, water and snorkel gear are included. A Group is 2 or more people booking together. A Group Tour is different groups together on the same tour. A Personal tour is just your group going alone with a guide.
Group Tour Rates
Private Tour Rates