PRIVATE MORNING JUNGLE ADVENTURE
6-Hour Monkey River Jungle Adventure
- Pick up in Placencia at 7AM or 8AM (choose time option during booking) at Buba Wuba’s Smoke Shack and Grill on Harbor Side Dr. North next door to Day Tripper Catamaran just south of Top Value Supermarket in Placencia. (Transportation to Buba Wuba’s is not included in the tour cost)
- The 40-minute Boat Ride to Monkey River follows the coastline along mostly mangrove protected waterways. This makes for a smooth boat ride a large percentage of the time. It’s not a boat ride out at sea.
- Arrive in Monkey River Village, change into your jungle clothing and use the restroom
- Bug shirts and Bug hats are available for your use to keep the insects out of your face and off your body.
- Travel by boat up the Monkey River observing different wildlife until you reach the jungle trail.
- Percy GUARANTEES you will see Howler Monkeys after a Short Hike into the jungle.
- Learn about medicinal plants, birds and other jungle wildlife.
- Authentic Belizean Lunch at Kecerene’s Restaurant (Percy’s Sister)
- On the way back to Placencia Percy will stop for the Extended Manatee Discovery Experience !!!! You will view them from the boat and you might have a chance for a short swim to view them while in the water. All weather permitting. The Manatee area is not a location to snorkel. Most days they are visible only when coming up to the surface for air.
- Return by boat to Placencia 2PM
Private Group Options:
- Extended Manatee Discovery Experience includes a chance to view manatee while you are in the water.
- Historical Tour of Monkey River Village.
- Swim in the Monkey River with CROCODILES if you dare !!
- Take Percy’s spa treatment with a Monkey River Mud Bath.
- Choose your pick up time: 7AM Early Bird or 8AM Standard (Select Option during Booking)
Percy is the most popular guide in Monkey River, so reserve your date NOW!
Howler Monkeys ~ Crocodiles ~ Birds ~ Tarantulas ~ Tapirs ~ Iguanas ~ Exotic Insects and more!!
Private Tour Rates
|$500 USD||1-3 person (flat-fee)|
|$150 USD||4-8 person (per-person price)|