PUBLIC MORNING JUNGLE ADVENTURE
Once in a lifetime adventure with Percy AKA “King of the Howlers”. With only his charm, he shows you medicinal plants to tarantulas, and GUARANTEES you will see Howler Monkeys! Percy is the most popular guide in Monkey River so get in now!
6-Hour Jungle, River Tour
- Pick up in Placencia at 8AM at Buba Wuba’s Smoke Shack and Grill on Harbor Side Dr North next door to Day Tripper Catamaran just south of Top Value Supermarket in Placencia. (Transportation to Buba Wuba’s is not included in the tour cost)
- The 40-minute Boat Ride to Monkey River follows the coastline along mostly mangrove protected waterways. This makes for a smooth boat ride a large percentage of the time. It’s not a boat ride out at sea.
- Arrive in Monkey River Village, change into your jungle clothing and use the restroom
- Bug shirts and Bug hats are available for your use to keep the insects out of your face and off your body.
- Travel by boat up the Monkey River observing different wildlife until you reach the jungle trail.
- Percy GUARANTEES you will see Howler Monkeys after a Short Hike into the jungle.
- Learn about medicinal plants, birds and other jungle wildlife.
- Authentic Belizean Lunch at Kecerene’s Restaurant (Percy’s Sister)
- Return to Placencia via boat to arrive at about 2PM. On the return you will stop for a Manatee Watch.
- On a public tour Percy is guaranteed to be your jungle guide! Depending on the time of the year and Percy’s availability another captain might meet you in the morning. They will guide you to Monkey River Village to meet Percy.
Percy is the most popular guide in Monkey River, so reserve your date NOW!
Howler Monkeys ~ Crocodiles ~ Jaguars ~ Birds ~ Tarantulas ~ Tapirs ~ Iguanas ~ Exotic Insects
This is a public tour. Pricing is per adult or child. A Private tour is just your group going alone with a guide. LUNCH AND WATER INCLUDED.
Group Tour Rates
|$120 USD||per Adult|
|$100 USD||per Child (under 12)|